OPEN until 6:00 pm.
1065 Edwards Ferry Road NE
Leesburg, VA, 20176
View Store Details
has been added to your favorites
Saved to Favorites!
15% off with code BAMBOO
Dove Springs Extra Wide Plank Engineered Bamboo Flooring
50 Year Warranty
AquaSeal water-resistant bamboo flooring stands up to life's unexpected spills and splashes in style. With its special core technology, AquaSeal Bamboo provides water protection for up to 72 hours, giving you time to clean up everyday accidents. Now you can have a natural floor in nearly every room in the house without the worry.
Turn any space into a luxurious sanctuary with this water-resistant engineered bamboo floor. The grand appearance of extra wide, 7-1/2" natural boards have statement style while the soft, creamy-tan and gray hues work well in any aesthetic.
Length: 15" - 72" (most boards are 72")
- Real bamboo veneer offers natural beauty with no pattern repeat
- Water-resistant protection up to 72 hours
- Occasional wet mop
- Scratch and wear-resistant
- Quick and easy click installation
- Residential warranty, Light commercial warranty
- Easy click, with glue option
- Moisture resistant
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface
- 6mm Poly moisture barrier is required for installations over concrete
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing
Lumber Liquidators recommends the use of CoreLuxe and LVT underlayments. These quality underlayments offer best joint/seam support while ensuring superior thermal sound reduction qualities, these properties are highly recommended for use with condominium associations, project planners and building specifiers.
Let Lumber Liquidators arrange the installation for you. The installation of this AquaSeal 72 Bamboo Flooring product is warrantied for 12 months when performed by the Lumber Liquidators Professional Independent Contractor.
This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.