AquaSeal 8mm Park Avenue Chevron 24 Hour Water-Resistant Laminate Flooring 11.55 in. Wide x 46.61 in. Long
About Park Ave Chevron Laminate Flooring
8mm Park Avenue Chevron 24 Hour Water-Resistant Laminate Flooring 11.55 in. Wide x 46.61 in. Long
Get fast and affordable on-trend style with Park Ave Chevron from AquaSeal. This 8mm laminate has the authentic look and feel of custom hardwood and is a no-fuss way to add bold, patterned style to any room of your home - even high moisture areas such as bathrooms.
Light tan and honey tones feature the genuine look of oak graining in a modern, Chevron stripe motif that will transform your home with designer style. And because the Chevron pattern is built-in on wide 11.5" boards, you'll have a quick and easy installation-great for DIYers.
AquaSeal 24 is designed to replicate the natural grain, color, and texture of real hardwood, with extra water protection. Its innovative locking technology prevents liquids from seeping between the planks, protecting your floor from everyday spills and accidents for up to 24 hours! And, thanks to its protective wear layer, AquaSeal laminate floors are resistant to scratches and gouges, making them a great solution for busy families and large pets.
AquaSeal 24 laminate floors can occasionally be wet mopped, steam mopped, and jet mopped. When installed with flexible silicone sealant around the room perimeter, they make a great flooring choice for high moisture areas like bathrooms, kitchens and laundry rooms.
- Elevate your style! This floor is suitable for application on walls
- Up to 24 hours of water protection from common household spills
- Floating locking installation
- Stands up to scuffs and scrapes from heavy foot traffic, even kids, and pets
- Lifetime Residential Warranty
- 15-year Limited Commercial Warranty
- AC Rating: 5
- Install up to 35 feet without the need for transition moldings
- Do not forget your coordinating moldings & flexible silicone sealant
- Easy click; no glue or nails needed
- For high-moisture areas, use 100% flexible silicone sealant and backer-rod
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface
- Moisture barrier is required for installations over concrete
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing
LL Flooring recommends the use of Bellawood Platinum, Quiet Walk, or Eco Silent Sound underlayment. These quality underlayments offer the best joint and seam support while ensuring superior thermal and sound reduction qualities. These properties are highly recommended for use with condominium associations, project planners, and building specifiers.