Opens today at 9:00 am.
1065 Edwards Ferry Road NE
Leesburg, VA, 20176
View Store Details
has been added to your favorites
Saved to Favorites!
12mm Seaside Oak 24 Hour Water-Resistant Laminate Flooring 7.56 in. Wide x 50.63 in. Long
Make a statement in your home with the unique appeal of Seaside Oak. Light, golden-wheat and cream hues feature the look of weathered white distressing for the calming vibe reminiscent of a coastal getaway. With durable design and one-of-a-kind style, it's the perfect way to add visual interest to any room.
AquaSeal 24 is designed to replicate the natural grain, color and texture of real hardwood, with extra water protection. Its innovative locking technology prevents liquids from seeping between the planks, protecting your floor from everyday spills and accidents for up to 24 hours. And, thanks to its protective wear layer, AquaSeal laminate floors are resistant to scratches and gouges, making them a great solution for busy families and large pets.
AquaSeal 24 laminate floors can occasionally be wet mopped, steam mopped and jet mopped. When installed with flexible silicone sealant around the room perimeter, they make a great flooring choice for high moisture areas like bathrooms, kitchens and laundry rooms.
- Up to 24 hours of water protection from common household spills
- AC Rating: 4
- Stands up to scuffs and scrapes from heavy foot traffic, even kids, and pets
- Thickness: 12mm
- Width: 7.56 Inches
- Length: 50.63 Inches
- Limited Lifetime Residential Warranty
- 10 year light commercial warranty
- GreenGuard Gold Certified
- Easy Click Installation
- Easy click; no glue or nails needed
- For high moisture areas, use 100% flexible silicone sealant and backer-rod
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface
- Moisture barrier is required for installations over concrete
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing
With fewer plank seams interrupting the pattern, wide-plank floors create a luxurious, open feeling that can make your space seem larger. A wide-plank offers even more space for the beautiful natural grain pattern of hardwood to shine. Or choose stylish spill-protection with wide-plank floors in laminate and water-proof options.
This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.