Opens today at 9:00 am.
1065 Edwards Ferry Road NE
Leesburg, VA, 20176
View Store Details
has been added to your favorites
Saved to Favorites!
12mm Desert Horizon Elm Laminate Flooring
AquaSeal 24 is designed to replicate the natural grain, color and texture of real hardwood, with extra water protection. Its innovative locking technology prevents liquids from seeping between the planks, protecting your floor from everyday spills and accidents for up to 24 hours. And, thanks to its protective wear layer, AquaSeal laminate floors are resistant to scratches and gouges, making them a great solution for busy families and large pets.
AquaSeal 24 laminate floors can occasionally be wet mopped, steam mopped and jet mopped. When installed with flexible silicone sealant around the room perimeter, they make a great flooring choice for high moisture areas like bathrooms, kitchens and laundry rooms.
- Elevate your style, this floor is suitable for application on walls.
- Up to 24 hours of water protection from common household spills
- Floating locking installation
- Stands up to scuffs and scrapes from heavy foot traffic, even kids, and pets
- Limited Lifetime residential, 10-year limited commercial warranty
- AC Rating: 4
- Install up to 40 feet without the need for transition moldings
- Easy click; no glue or nails needed
- For high moisture areas, use 100% flexible silicone sealant and backer-rod
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface
- Moisture barrier is required for installations over concrete
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing
LL Flooring recommends the use of Bellawood Platinum, Bellawood Premium, Quiet Walk or the Eco Silent Sound underlayment. These quality underlayments offer best joint/seam support while ensuring superior thermal sound reduction qualities, these properties are highly recommended for use with condominium associations, project planners and building specifiers.
The installation of this AquaSeal 24 Laminate Flooring product is warrantied for 12 months when performed by an LL Flooring Professional Independent Contractor.
This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.