Opens today at 9:00 am.
1065 Edwards Ferry Road NE
Leesburg, VA, 20176
View Store Details
has been added to your favorites
Saved to Favorites!
12mm Brown Owl Oak Laminate Flooring
Brown Owl Oak features traditional oak graining with meandering swirls. Soft warm brown tones create a calming, welcoming feel in any room of your home, and with 72-hour protection from everyday spills and splashes, you don?t have to worry about life's little messes.
AquaSeal 72 offers the authentic hardwood looks, easy installation, and durability that laminate flooring is known for, AND extra water protection. It has a water-resistant core and an innovative locking technology that prevents liquid from seeping in between planks. These cutting-edge features combine to protect your floor from everyday household spills and splashes for up to 72 hours! And, thanks to its protective wear layer, AQUASEAL laminate floors are resistant to scratches and gouges, making them a great solution for busy families and large pets.
AquaSeal 72 laminate floors can occasionally be wet mopped, steam mopped and jet mopped. When installed with a flexible silicone sealant around the room perimeter, they make a great choice for high moisture areas like bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms.
- Elevate your style! This floor is suitable for application on walls.
- Up to 72 hours of water protection from common household spills
- Floating locking installation
- AC Rating: 4
- Stands up to scuffs and scrapes from heavy foot traffic, even kids, and pets
- Limited lifetime residential, 15-year commercial warranty
- Easy click; no glue or nails needed
- For high moisture areas, use 100% flexible silicone sealant and backer-rod
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface
- Moisture barrier is required for installations over concrete
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing
Lumber Liquidators recommends the use of Bellawood Platinum, Bellawood Premium, Quiet Walk or the Eco Silent Sound underlayment. These quality underlayments offer best joint/seam support while ensuring superior thermal sound reduction qualities, these properties are highly recommended for use with condominium associations, project planners and building specifiers.
Let Lumber Liquidators arrange the installation for you. The installation of this AquaSeal 72 Laminate Flooring product is warrantied for 12 months when performed by the Lumber Liquidators Professional Independent Contractor.
This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.